Herbs for detoxification after the Easter dinner!
It is known that after the fast of Easter, the following days are a nutritional shock for the body. Abrupt consumption of meat, in large quantities, strongly affects the digestive system and meat toxins invade our body.
We will give you some small tips to avoid the bloating that follows, and to detoxify your body from the Easter meal with various herbs and other natural ingredients!
- Drink a cup of warm water with half a lemon peel and ginger about half a thumb before breakfast. It perfectly detoxifies the body and would be ideal to be consumed on a daily basis.
- Make a decoction of cinnamon with honey instead of coffee or tea! It gives energy, cleanses the body, is anti-inflammatory and digestive while it is considered an elixir of youth! A tablespoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of honey is enough.
- Chew spearmint leaves for fast digestion. It leaves a wonderful taste in the mouth and relieves bloating!
- Drink fresh peppermint with chopped ginger. Especially in the summer months, it is wonderful and refreshing with a discreet taste. You can add lemon drops for both flavor and better preservation.
- Eat lots of strawberries. Especially during spring, which is the strawberry season, they have a wonderful taste, are rich in fiber and vitamin C, while whitening teeth.
- Drink dandelion, it protects the liver and is one of nature’s most powerful detoxifiers, with many minerals and vitamins.
Read more about how to detoxify your body with herbs and spices!