Herbs for weightloss that we find daily
Before we start consuming herbs for the desired result, we must keep in mind that along with the use of herbs, we must make the appropriate efforts in relation to diet and exercise. Calorie reduction, regular exercise and a healthy diet are essential weapons for weight loss.
Herbs offer specific properties, which help significantly in achieving the goal. These properties are related to the activation of the metabolism, the feeling of satiety to reduce appetite, the detoxification of the body and the diuretic and laxative properties of herbs, which help eliminate toxins and the proper functioning of the digestive system.
Below we will list the most important herbs that can be found daily in our home and are offered for weight loss, against fluid retention and cellulite.
Herbs that we find daily in our kitchen and are offered for the desired result, are basil, cinnamon, lemon, chamomile, sage, celery and mint:
- Basil fights cellulite in massage oil and helps in fat dissolution as an infusion.
- Cinnamon, which is beneficial for the digestive system, is suitable for fat dissolution and appetite suppression. In massage oil, due to its heating properties, it is ideal for fighting cellulite.
- Lemon juice has the same properties as cinnamon, reducing appetite and promoting the dissolution of excess fat by the body. Lemon juice is excellent in cases of fluid retention.
- Chamomile detoxifies the body and is suitable for fat dissolution. It is good to drink before bed.
- Sage activates the metabolism resulting in a wonderful slimming infusion. However, it should not be consumed during breastfeeding.
- Celery helps a lot in losing weight. Like most herbs it is a diuretic, cleansing the body of excess toxins.
- Mint, an infusion cool and beneficial for the respiratory system, has the same properties as celery. However, its use should not exceed two weeks in a row.
The use of herbs should be done wisely. Exaggeration can have the opposite effect and many side effects. The body, when it receives abrupt fat dissolution, perceives it as an attack, thus raising its defenses. Next is the body to be exhausted and to show no results. With the right program and a little patience, herbs can bring wonderful results, both internally and externally.
Read about the herbs for weight loss in the Greek countryside!